Sunday, April 3, 2011

A new Greeting farm project

I am tired. Work always keeps me hopping and I have a bunch of things I need to get done at home too. I am chipping away at it but sometimes it feels like it will never be done. I try to find time to craft and this month I am the Guest DT at Stampotique so you will be seeing some cards featuring their stamps. They are very unique and every now and again I like to make a card or project with an image that has a little more.... edge.

In the meanwhile, I do have a project to show you using one of my new stamps from The Greeting Farm. This is Happy Day Oliver and I am going to submit this project to the new Farm Fresh blog challenge "All Things New". This is a communication book for my son, Evan. Being a special needs child, we are often passing info back and forth and we were using a generic school notebook, this is MUCH better, I think :)


Thanks for popping by!

*Heidi*

No comments:

Post a Comment